Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

12.26.2012

Christmas 2012 came and gone!

Merry Christmas to everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas with our families( still have one to go!) We had Christmas Eve at my Grandmas house like EVERY year. I have gone to that Grandmas for the last 31 years. ( yes.. I am 32 but Darren and I skipped one year to paint our new house that year! ) I am  so thankful that I am still able to go and have Christmas with Grandma. MaKenna was so much fun this year for Christmas. She loved every present. We also have been enjoying every minute with Darren. He has been home for over a week now! Although he left today for fishing! He will be home Saturday just in time for Christmas with his family. Here is a little picture of us on Christmas. I can't possibly love these two any more. I can't get enough of them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: