Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

10.14.2012

Fall 2012

 
 Oh yes, fall is here... I think I last blogged about spring! Not really but sure seems like it. Everytime I think of blogging I get the computer out and other crap gets my attention.. Stupid facebook! But, lots of new things around here. MaKenna is in ECFE on Monday nights and gymnastics on Fridays. Daddy had gymnastics duty since mom works till 5. I take the ECFE duty. She also goes to Sunday School on Sunday mornings. She LOVES it. She can't wait to go. She was ready to go at 7 o'clock this am. Silliness to me! With all this going on and Darren on the road sometimes I just wish he was home everyday. Someday sooner or later I am hoping he takes a different job. He needs to be home with us. We miss him more than anything.  He knows he needs to be home with us as well. Maybe with in the next year something will change. Right now, we just enjoy every little moment we have with eachother. Our house is getting in the way of this right now as we had a plumbing issue and has ruined our entire finished basement. Not something we wanted to work on. Especially since we were working on getting our concrete all complete before winter. Oh, and I started redoing our upstairs bathroom in the mean time. ENOUGH is ENOUGH!  the bathroom is just about complete. needs a towel rack and pictures. The sink also needs its new faucet installed and the toilet needs a new hose. Other than that it will be complete. Now we just need to get the new windows installed in our basement before the snow flies! All while we are trying to get them in we want to hunt, spend time with Darren's sister, take some family pictures and who knows how many other billion things! Hopefully soon this all calms down. Here are some pictures from the other day of the little miss in the leaves. She loved having daddy THROW her in the leaves! :)

 

 
 
And here... we have this little stinker that looks SO grown up. I wouldn't change a thing. I love her so much its just unexplainable. She makes us laugh and cry all in one. Truely something special.
 
One funny thing before I hit the hay. Last night we were watching tv, and Darren always has been able to fart (quietly) and not say a word tille we ALLLLLL SMELL IT! Darren says to MaKenna do you smell something? MaKenna says... Without skipping a beat, " IT smells like diarrhea dad! You stink!  LOL My god, Darren and I just lost it. Too funny!

No comments: