Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

3.31.2013

MaKenna is 4!

Well, not till April 2, but close enough. We celebrated her birthday this weekend with all of our family and great friends. MaKenna was overwhelmed for the most part. She would open a present and then on to the next. She couldn't rip threw them fast enough. I had a hard time trying to keep up with her and keeping everything straight finding out who they were from and all. Needless to say... we have so much stuff to put away it took me ALL day. We organized her toy room and her new room. She loves her new bed. She goes to bed with no fights and is usually out with in seconds! :) I will upload all of the lovely new birthday photos. Thank to Shauna and my brother in law I had 450 pictures to weed threw all the junk ones!
                                                          Some of the decorations.....
 
The princess herself.
 
 
Silly

 


the two loves of my life.
 
Wendler 4 generations.
 Beranek 4 generations
 
Our wonderful neighbors. These guys are a huge help to me when Darren is gone.
I couldn't thank them enough.

 the super yummy cake!
            This picture just makes me melt. This little girl just has a love for babies like no other.
                                                      She is something so awesome.
                                                            And the ultimate prize!
and of coarse.. the dress up princess.
 

No comments: