Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

12.05.2011

Yes I know. I have not blogged all summer,

Hello once again. I know I have been horrid at blogging. Was kind of a busy summer. Not that we went anywhere, which we didn't but taking care of a little sweet 2 year old will keep you on your toes! I will try the best to get ya up so snuff on Miss MaKenna. So I have uploaded pictures current to past... Yea, next time I will try and upload the correct way! I haven't blogged for so long that they changed the way to blog! Much more user friendly!
              MaKenna continues to amaze us everyday. For pretty much the whole summer Darren was gone. He worked from Wells, MN to all the way to Rapid City, SD to the Quad city's. Real close to Chicago, IL. I think he has more miles on our car then I will put on in a lifetime! Pretty crazy how far he went. We truely missed him so much this summer and are looking forward to him being home EVERY NIGHT! I can't belive that I can say he is going to be home! Our first night was last night. I figured he had to leave Sunday night but he said he was offically home! We love it! First night we get home from daycare/work and supper was already brewing! LOVE THAT!
              Like I said we didn't do a darn thing all summer. With Darren being gone everyweek he really didnt' want to go anywhere on the weekends but stay home! Which really was ok with me. We got our garage built FINALLY. I was sick and tired of working on that thing. It always seems like we are doing something to our home. In the whole mess of the garage, or shower in the basement decided to back up. There for leaving us with and expensive plumber bill to him telling us we needed to dig up our basement floor. :( NOT COOL. That was the last thing I wanted to do was spend money on that and be working on a garage and now bathroom at the same time. We finally just finished the bathroom and living room down stairs. We finally can say we are done with the basement. Atleast for a few years! Darren some day wants to tear up the living room and make it a man cave. Complete with a fire place. I can't wait for that day. But, before to long we need new windows and doors. Time to start saving!
            Since we had to redo the bathroom, the garage had gotten put on the back burner for awhile. It is up just needs electricity. Darren just put a door opener in for me and it just is the greatest thing! I totally love it! :) Easy to please this girl!
           Summer went by way to fast. MaKenna is growing up so fast. I wished I could stop her every day. It is the littlest things she does that make me want to saver every single moment with her. I can't get out of work fast enough to go and pick her up. She is so much fun! It was funny the other day, Darren and I went to eat at Perkins and she plain as day says where am I going to sit. (as Darren and I climbed in the booth) She is starting to really put all her words together in a sentence! Even just before Gunner our dog choked on something and she says" Gunner, What the heck was that!"  Was pretty funny. So I probably just uploaded some totally random from now throughout the summer...          
Bath time is always her favorite!
 Decorating the tree!
 Yup.. bath time again!
 And here.. well, kind of explains it all! Loving up the spatula!
 Almond bark. YUM!
 Here is the 2nd snowfall of the year so far. She loved playing in it!
 and here.. well, that is close as we could get her to Santa. She wanted nothing to do with him again.
 1st attempt at Christmas pictures
This is how enthused Gunner was about the whole deal.  
 Wouldnt be the start of the holidays with out the parade of lights! This year her and her buddy Chloe Beranek were dancing fools! It was soo cute!
 Watching all the floats/ The weather was actually really nice.
 Mamma shot her 2nd deer! 8 pointer!
 fall pictures!
 1st day of school (ECFE)
 Swimming was a huge hit!
 And of coarse fishing! Look at that crappie! Dad's favorite!
Her first Twins game! Happy Fathers day daddy! We LOVE YOU! 
 Family shot!
 And this picture. This is how I found MaKenna before I went to bed one night. Luckily I went in there to check on her. Unreal what kids will do!
 this is what happens when you leave MaKenn with finger paints! She likes to body paint! LOL!

And hopefully i will get some bloggin in again after the holidays! Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments: