Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

2.12.2012

Febuary 2012

Hello all, This winter has been fabulous! I am soo glad we haven't had any snow! Sad that MaKenna didn't get to go sledding.... Not even once. We have done lots this winter, 2 waterparks. Brainerd and Owatonna. We also went to a  reptile museum and did some ice fishing. She loved the waterparks. She is more and more daring everytime. From waterslides to swimming by herself she just has a blast. The only time she cried was when her and Darren went down the big slide in Brainerd, at the bottom they totally biffed it! Under the water they both went. SHE HATED IT!

The waterpark in Owatonna was probably the best for her. Lots of things for her to do and easy for her to get around in the shallow parts. I was going to put a ton of those pictures up but I put them on the external hard drive and that would be to much work to go and hook that thing up!:)

I recently got a new camera. I lost the charger for my old camera. Boo. I loved my last camera. I knew how to use it very well. But, I am sooooo STOKED about my new one! It takes unbelievable pictures. I hardly have to do anything and they are awesome! My great friend Emily got the exact same one. I think we both need to get checked in to a mental institute because we have texts about every hour for the last 2 days since we got them! HAHA! I even took mine to mankato to Menards with me. Hell, you might miss a good picture on the ride over! Don't worry I didn't bring it in to Menards! here is some from the last few days.




 Ok now these. Kind of scary to see this! We were/are identical! I was looking threw pictures and organizing pictures and came across this picture of me. Of coarse I dont' know how old I am BUT WOW, she is my kid! :)


My little cheese ball.







Instant sleep when we go to Mankato!





       Alittle more playing.. gotta love a little foot picture... with some toe jam!


As soon as I get the camera out.. MOM MOM! Take my picture! Here is baby.

Not to much coming up, just the big 3rd birthday! I can't believe she is going to be 3 already! She is such a great addition to Darren and I. We love her to pieces! Hopefully I can be a better blogger now that I have a better camera! ;)

No comments: