Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

8.26.2011

Way over due!

Yes I know, This is way over due. Computer is out of commission and will be for a few weeks. I have to send it to HP. They need to either fix it or send me a new one. Its under warrenty thankfully!! I have tons of pictures to post. ONce I get that bad boy up and running I PROMISE I will update with pictures.
MaKenna is doing very well. She is our little ray of sunshine everyday. We just love her to pieces and can't get enough of her. She makes us laugh all the time. She is really starting to out smart us! Yea yea.. I know wthat isn't hard to do with the parents she has but! HA!
We are going to be starting another school year here very soon! Sept. 13 will be our first day back. She will go every Tuesday from 6:30 to 7:30. A much better time for us! I can't wait! Oh, and MaKenna was in the New Ulm High School Calender this year! I think it is April 2012 to be exact. The picture was taken in her last session of school. I was super excited about it because when I was little I was in the calender as well! Kind of fun! Now we both have calenders! :)
Darren is busy working, fishing, working, working on the garage, working on the basement bathroom, working.... and working. He has been off all week with us. It has been TOTALLY awesome. We love having him home. Sounds like Sunday he will leave again and head out somewheres towards CHICAGO LAND! Yea I know sounds crazy but he is!
Hope all is well with everyone and will hopefully catch this bad boy us soon!

No comments: