Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

3.07.2011

Yea I know.. It's way past due!

I know you can all yell at me. I am the worst blogger in the world! I am late beyond late. I am usually so tired by the time MaKenna is in bed that I have no energy to type anything! So alittle bit of what is going on in our world. This last week was a week from hell. Last week Sunday MaKenna had woken up with a slight cough. Be the days end she wasn't eating anything at all. By Monday morning she woke up with a fever of 103. 5, and coughing away. We had a doc appt. right away in the morning. Took her in and he decided that she had Bronchitis. Got the medicine.. started her neb treatments and we were a go! Yea well NO. By Monday night she had spiked another fever. We never really got it to go down at all on Monday. Tuesday rolls around and she is still fevering badly. Darren was home with her Monday I was home Tuesday with her and then Darren stayed home Wednesday with her. Tuesday night at 8:15 she spiked another fever of 106.7. It was soooo freaky! I ended up calling the ER again.( I had called on Monday night as well with the 104.7 fever)They told us to watch her very closely and if she has a seizure bring her in right away. Gave her the motrin. Her eyes were like rolling all around, very lethargic, and not really there. Keep in mind this is 8:15. They told us to give the medicine 45 minutes. At exactly 9:00pm MaKenna sat up on the couch and hollered, "mommy, daddy, Macy, Gunner" what doing puppies!! She gets off the couch and starts to run around the living room like nothing ever happened! Darren and I looked at each other like are you kidding me!!! This is crazy! By Thursday she was much better. No fever just the nasty cough yet. I totally knew that something like this was going to happen 2 weeks before her surgery! She is never healthy for tooo long. So needless to say she had her Pre-OP Friday we went in and he would not clear her for her surgery. He said she had wheezing in her chest yet. By 5pm we were on another medicine and more neb treatments. We REALLY needed to get this nipped in the hind end right away and get her healthy for next Friday. Doctor gave us till Monday to bring her back in and he would listen to her lungs again. Darren got to bring her in this time. He listened to her, and said that there was just some crud in the left lung yet. Continue nebs and medicine. If she gets worse or has another fever we need to cancel the surgery right away. Don't go threw with it. SO my fingers and my toes are crossed all this week. This girl need sthe surgery. We are always sick.

We are sure on the time for her surgery yet. They will call us the night before to tell us the time. She should be the first one as she is the youngest. They go youngest to oldest. Thank god. She will have a cow in the morning if she can't have her milk. Should be a fun drive over there. :( She will be at the ISJ hospital. She will be admitted and get to spend the night. If she does good day and night we may go home the next day. Doc. prepared us and said that it is a long recovery. Like a 2 week recovery. Depending when the scabs fall off.. Gosh that sounds yucky!

Other than the illness nothing really seems to slow MaKenna down. She repeats everything you say.. Like.. the other day Darren was yelling at me and said that I was phsyco.. well she caught that right away.. Mommy physco!! Little stinker. Darren and I just laughed! Then my dad was here and spilt his coffee and yelled out shit.. well, yea... she repeated that like 10 times!

No comments: