Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

1.09.2011

New Years Day, and more

We had a really good New Years Day. Besides the horrible hotel stay the day of. The hotel was overloaded, out of order, out of everything, and then some one barfed in the pool! So we only got a couple hours to swim in the pool. MaKenna loved it again. She was a fish. She wanted to go down the slide over and over. I can just about imagine how she is going to where us out at the other water park. We are heading to another water park in a couple weeks with a bunch of friends. Should be a really great time! This weekend MaKenna and I were home alone. Darren headed to MilleLacs Lake and caught tons of fish! He had a great time! What I am getting at is.. Well, I was working on the computer trying to get my pictures organized and saved on my hard drive, I was in the living room and MaKenna was playing very quietly in her toy room. I figured it had been about 10 minutes and I didn't hear a peep. She finally came out and said, "o oh!" And this is what I found! She found the markers and colored all over herself!
I can't believe she colored the bottom of her feet!

Both legs....


Here are pictures from the water park..


I love this picture! They all look stinkin cute!
Here was pictures from New Years eve night at the Beranek's! Oh yea Kori.. don't worry I see you! hahaha!
oh, and Miss MaKenna made it till 12:30! we couldn't believe it. She only slept till 9 which wasn't to bad.. Today for some reason the little turkey slept till 10am! Almost 13 hours!! let me tell ya.. . It was weird and GREAT!!
2 cutie pies!
This pictures makes her daddy really proud! SHe isn't at all afraid of the fish. Last year she hated them!
Daddy and his girl! Yummy can't wait to eat them!
This picture was from today. We went to see Av perform at her dance recital!

No comments: