Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

11.07.2010

Big girl bed

It is offical! MaKenna is no longer a baby anymore! Since daddy was away hunting up north MaKenna and I did TONS of work. I got the kitchen painted, house cleaned, bedding washed AND took wallpaper off the toy room, primed, and painted MaKenna's NEW ROOM! Let me tell ya.. I am exhausted! MaKenna kept her self so occupied the whole time. I actually started to feel bad after awhile that I sent her to Grandma Eileens for a couple hours so she could play! Here is the before pictures, noticed I riped some of the wallpaper so you could get the affect..
The lovely striped walls!
Here is the biggest helper ever.. She has a shawshy (washrag!) in her right hand. It worked the best with just plain warm water sprayed on. I had to take the first decorative coat off first then the backing.. then had to wash all the walls to get the glue off.. ARGH!
Now here is the first picture I took... She is actually napping in her big girl bed!! I had to actually sing her to sleep ( I know don't laugh.. She LOVES my singing, Daddy doesn't!) But she climbed right up and was excited about it! After she woke up she came walking right out! Kind of cute! She even smiled when she came out. Like... "Mom that was cool!"
Here are some pictures of the finished product. We put stickers all over the walls. I still need to move them around and place them in different spots. I put the all up and then forgot I still have to hang pictures! ( I was snapping pictures as she was napping!)


You can kind of get the just of it.
Darn dogs.. always in the way!
On a different note... I had to laugh the other day I was getting her ready for abth and she usually goes potty first and then gets in. Well, the one day I had a hard time getting her to go so I said here.. Read your book and go potty... Well, needless to say I couldn't help but laugh! She looked sooo funny! I ran grabbed the camera and well.. here ya go! HA! HA! (she will kill me some day!)

Other than that, we still love our new house. Lots of painting to do which is still sooo minor, but lots of work. Neighbors are soo nice! Daddy is home already from hunting.. I think he secretly missed us. Cause we sure missed him! We love when he is home with us. :) Hopefully I can get out this weekend and show Darren how to hunt ;) Have a great week!

No comments: