Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

11.09.2010

Big girl bed UPDATE!

Well, night number one went very well. She went to bed right away, of coarse with me in there sitting next to her bed. Then night number 2 cam along and I tried to walk out and leave her in there. Well, that didn't work. She came walking right out and into our room. And I said, "MaKenna it is bed time. Back to bed please." As we are walking back to bed she is laughing and giggling. (Lil stinker!) So then I put her back in her bed and say you stay in here now, it is time for bed. She gives me the MOOOOMMMMMYYY! So I walk back out. NOt even 5 seconds later she comes running out peaks around the corner and laughs. Like the haha come get me laugh! OH am I upset now. (but should I be?) So I did this three times and sent Daddy on the mission. HIS TURN! Well, he put her in there and in his stern voice, " MaKenna, it is bed time. Now you STAY in here. You hear me?" Buahahahah... I am just laughing in our room. He walks out and she gives out a really sad, MOoooooommmmyy. 5 minutes go by and you can hear her breathing really loud... sitting up in bed, moving around and OUT SHE COMES!! So, I end up having to sit in there again till she falls asleep. Need to master this yet.. Even though it is only 2 days into it. Last night she also fell out of bed! I heard her yell mommy, and then blankie and I figured she was dreaming.. I didn't need to go in there. So I waited like 15 minutes and went to check on her only to find her laying in the middle of her room in a ball on her blankie. Oppies! Guess it won't be the first time I am sure! Now tonight she is in bed I ended up rocking her to sleep. She was pretty tired and I needed alittle snuggle time with her. ;) Have a good night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I put those child proof plastic door knob covers on the inside of Ashlyn's room when she first got her big bed... she could get out and roam around her room but she couldn't get out. She spent one night on the floor but soon figured out that her bed is more comfy! Now she doesn't even try to get out of her room :)