Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

12.19.2014

Well over a year!

I see I haven't posted since Feb. 2014 Awesome! Life just keeps moving right along. The blog is obviously the last thing on my mind. I go threw it every now and then and think I probably update that thing one of these days... . So today I have a little time! MaKenna has started Kindergarten(well, like back in September) but loves it. She is excited to go in the morning. We had conferences a few weeks back and got a very good reports about her. She tends to be on the quiet side for the most part. Obviously not her mother in that area!! We are very proud of her.
       Can't believe its almost Christmas. I love this time of year just for the fact to get together with family and eat lots of good food! I love seeing the expression on MaKenna's face when she opens her gifts. She has been pretty good lately thanks to Sally or stupid Elf. Every year I dread getting that thing out. It seems like such a hassle! Will be very glad when she leaves Xmas Eve night!
 
Little late but better than never! Here is her school picture. She is growing up way to fast.
Hopefully I will be able to update more after Xmas.
 Merry Christmas!

No comments: