Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

5.13.2012

Whew! Have we been busy! ;)

All is well in the LeGare household. We are getting back in to the swing of things with Daddy being gone during the week. We miss him very much when he is gone and are sooo excited when Thursday comes! This week he got home alittle later than expected. Darren started a new job last Monday. We are very happy for him. He is liking it better every day. Starting a new job is always nerve racking even if it is still with the same company. His new title is a Project Supervisor. MaKenna and I couldn't be more proud of him.
       Me... well nothing really new. I have been trying to get caught up on my scrap booking. I am a little over a year behind but who's keeping track! :) I told myself to atleast do 1 page a week.. well.. still haven't been able to do that! This weather keeps us out side ALLL DAY! I love it! I had a great mothers day today. I got to sleep in, got a card in bed, flowers, and I even got taken out for my birthday! Daddy knows that is Mommy's favorite to go out for breakfast!
      Yesterday was a really great day on the lake. Started off alittle rocky but nothing we can't over come. MaKenna must have been playing in Darren's boat a while ago and left something on which in turn  made the battery for the MAIN motor dead when we got to the lake... That made for ONE upset daddy. Ufta! This big fish were not keepers and hardly bit.. then I try and help get things back in order in the boat and well, I moved the depth finder and ending up bending the prongs... :( Boo. bad. Then when it is time to leave the lake and well, the big motor didnt start again.. Darren had to move batteries around with a very crabby kid MaKenna, and a wet dog MACY in the way! Sometime is gets hectic in the boat. But, I would not trade or do anything else with my day! I loved every bit of it! After the morning and afternoon in the boat we made a great supper and then headed Trout fishing with Grandpa! That again was sooo much fun! MaKenna had a hoot with it because she was catching tons of crick chubs. We finally ended the evening with Kenna falling asleep on the way home and Mommy and Daddy were able to have a little US time. Something we are lacking in a ton. Hopefully we can catch up on that more soon.
        We are doing great all around. I have been having lots of fun taking pictures with my camera. It is something I just love. Darren is very much impressed with some of my work that I am doing with MaKenna. Picture over load COMING UP!


 
This one being my favorite of all time.
 Macy just about to jump! That dog was in heaven ! she just loves the water!
 The drool was just gross but funny!

 Silly Grandpa trying to get the line out our the tree and sunk in to some BAD MUD!
Princess pole or not! It catches fish! 
 Grandpa borrowing his big pole! :)
 Daddy you look good with a princess pole!
Oh Tanner dog! ( Dads lard butt dog!)



Hopefully it wont be to long before I update again! I am such a slacker! :)





No comments: