Baby Legare

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MaKenna

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

12.20.2010

Bed time

I know I slacking in this department again. Holidays are coming right up and we are busy busy busy. This last weekend we worked on the house again. We finally have the upstairs JUST ABOUT FINISHED! I am sooo excited! It looks so good. We love it. Now we just have to find the finishing touches to put on the walls.
MaKenna of coarse continues to do well. Well, for the most part should I say. She is going to have her tonsils and adnoids removed on Feb. 3. I am totally scared and freaked inside about it but know it will be the best for her. She had had 5 sinus infections already since the cold has started. Its crazy. We are sick of the yucky nose.
She continues to be our little mini us should I say. She is the little sponge around the house. She repeats every thing! Everything meaning everything. We really have to watch ourselves! MaKenna can also count to 10 and can sing her ABC's. We have to sing the ABC's with her but she will say the letters when we stop. It is a huge proud moment for this mommy and daddy! Darren loves to brag her up! He is now determined to get her to learn her colors. He is really good at teaching her things. I am horrible at it.
MaKenna continues to need work in the going to bed area. It hasnt been good for awhile. I need to get back on the track of reading books again. i have been really horrible at reading to her. I will fully admit it. Last night she said to me "mommy hug me", which to her is hold me! So we rockied and to bed she went. About an hour later Darren and I were watching Tv in bed and heard this loud noise. Come to find out MaKenna fell out of bed. I ran in there to see what the heck it was and this is what I found! Darren and I about died. We laughed so hard! Here she was all nestled up to Macy. No big deal. Didn't cry nothing. didn't even know what she did. I picked her back up and put her in bed, and didnt even flinch! Too funny!


We have always had a hard time keeping the dogs out of MaKenna's room. Ever since she started sleeping in her own room Gunner has always slept in there. THen probably a month after Macy started sleeping in there to. Well, now they refuse to sleep anywhere else... here they are tonight.. Atleast if she falls out again she will have some cushion!

May all of you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! Love the LeGare's!







No comments: